At Salon Innovations Inc. (“Salon Innovations” or “we” or “our”), the privacy of our customers is important to us. We collect and use personal information at www.saloninnovations.com (the “Site”) about our customers to create and maintain a relationship that allows us to provide quality services and products. We are careful to ensure this information is used responsibly, and only for the purposes for which it was given to us.
We reserve the right to modify our Privacy Practices from time to time and will mark new versions with a corresponding effective date. We recommend customers visit the Site periodically to review any changes in our practices.
What information is collected?
We will collect email addresses and other identifying information on our site, during the registration process. This information is voluntarily provided by the customer and may include information such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, email address, or other personal identifier. This information may be collected on our site or at events such as rallies, zone meetings, etc. The Site may also collect customers’ general information (such as the type of browser used or the files requested) to improve the Site and better meet your needs.
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- A customer’s identity or contact information, such as their name, address, and phone number;
- A customer’s transaction history with Salon Innovations for products or services they have obtained from us; or
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by a customer’s web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” the customer through the navigation of the Site.
- Customer’s IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide more personalized information.
How is personal information used?
We collect basic information about our customers in order to conduct business and provide services to them. We use personal information about our customers for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing our customers to have a personalized shopping experience on our site.
- Allowing our customers to access important information on our site (product knowledge, price lists, etc).
- Sending newsletters and other marketing communications to those customers who opt to be on our mailing list.
How is customer information shared and protected?
Salon Innovations may provide customer information (for those on the mailing list) to third parties or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs, data tracking, maintenance or development of the Site, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to the customer. Salon Innovations may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We employ administration, technical and physical safeguards to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
How can customers limit information collected?
By providing information to Salon Innovations or providing information on the Site, customers are providing their consent for Salon Innovations to use their personal information as outlined in these Privacy Practices. For more information, please review our Conditions of Use.
While we work hard to ensure we use and disclose our customers’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, customers can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- Customers may refrain from opting to be on the mailing list.
- Customers may refuse to provide personal information to us or withdraw their consent at the time requested or by contacting us as described below. This withdrawal of information may limit our ability to provide a customer with the highest quality service possible.
If customers wish to have their name removed from our database or wish to review any of their information, they can use the following method to contact us:
- Access our website at saloninnovations.com, and select “Contact Us” to send an e-mail.